How can we help you?
We offer a range of complementary therapies to help you achieve greater health, balance and wellbeing.
We specialise in a range of areas for your individual needs including:
Our clinic is situated at 200 Neerim Road in Carnegie and our Practitioners are highly skilled and experienced therapists who are qualified members of their respective Professional Health Associations.
We are registered with all the major Health Funds and Rebates and Workcover are available on our Remedial Massage Services
For your convenience, we offer HICAPS & EFTPOS so you can receive your health Fund Rebate at the time of your Massage
At Inner Health Solutions, for your health and safety, and as a requirement of the Victorian Government, we have implemented the following Covid-19 Safe Plan to prevent the introduction of the virus to our clinic.
- THE CLINIC IS RE-OPENING ON FRIDAY 11TH JUNE FOR REMEDIAL MASSAGE THERAPY
- COUNSELLING SESSIONS ARE STILL TAKING PLACE ONLINE VIA ZOOM OR TELEPHONE
- If you are currently feeling unwell or are experiencing symptoms of a cold, flu, cough or temperature (even if symptoms are mild), we request that you delay your session until you have medical clearance.
- If you have been in direct contact with someone else who has been unwell with symptoms of a cold, cough or flu or have attended any Covid Hotspots, please delay your session until you have medical clearance
- Clients are currently mandated to wear masks, as are therapists
- Clients are required to check-in to our QR Business code system using your mobile phone
- We provide hand sanitisers and request that clients use them upon entering and leaving the clinic
- We recommend you bring your own water or drink to the session
- All equipment is disinfected between clients, this includes massage table, face cradle, waiting chair, eftpos machine, door handles, bell etc.
- A gap of 15 to 30 minutes in between clients is implemented to allow for a thorough clean and to reduce the likelihood of a client being in contact with anyone else other than their therapist
- As per our standard practice, all towels and face hole covers used for massage treatments are thoroughly cleaned and are replaced after each treatment
- Our Massage Therapist, Gerard O’Riley, thoroughly washes his hands before and after treatments.
- The space between where our Counsellor, Deborah Sheehy sits and the counselling client sits has been increased to the recommended distance of 2 metres.
- If either Gerard or Deborah are exhibiting respiratory symptoms, the clinic will be closed until medical clearance is obtained.
- If we receive notification that a person has visited our clinic while infectious with Covid-19, we will (as required under law) inform the Victorian Government’s Department of Human Services, Worksafe and notify any attending clients or visitors, close the clinic until a deep clean has taken place and until clearance from DHHS to open is received.
- Both Gerard and Deborah have completed specific training concerning Covid-19 and infection control management from the Dept of Health.
- Counselling and Couples Counselling sessions also take place by Zoom, which is a confidential and effective way of conducting therapy sessions, including Couples Counselling.
We will continue to monitor and update advice as required
We thank you for helping us maintain a safe & healthy environment
For further information or to request an appointment with one of our specialists Please telephone us on 9505 6274 or Click Here.