How can we help you?
We offer a range of complementary therapies to help you achieve greater health, balance and wellbeing.
We specialise in a range of areas for your individual needs including:
We are pleased to announce that the clinic is re-opening on Wednesday 28th October for Remedial Massage clients. Counselling Services will continue to take place online until further notice.
Our clinic is situated at 200 Neerim Road in Carnegie and our Practitioners are highly skilled and experienced therapists who are qualified members of their respective Professional Health Associations.
We are registered with all the major Health Funds and Rebates and Workcover are available on our Remedial Massage Services
For your convenience, we offer HICAPS & EFTPOS so you can receive your health Fund Rebate at the time of your Massage
At Inner Health Solutions, for your health and safety, and as a requirement of the Victorian Government, we have implemented the following Covid-19 Safe Plan to prevent the introduction of the virus to our clinic.
- If you are currently feeling unwell or are experiencing symptoms of a cold, flu, cough or temperature, to delay your session until you have medical clearance.
- If you have been in direct contact with someone else who has been unwell with symptoms of a cold, cough or flu to delay your session until you have medical clearance
- Clients are required to wear a mask at all times and are unable to enter the clinic if not wearing one (we have masks available if required)
- We request clients undergo a temperature check upon arrival
- We provide hand sanitisers and request that clients use them upon entering and leaving the clinic
- Unfortunately, use of the toilet is currently unavailable
- We recommend you bring your own water or drink to the session
- All equipment is disinfected between clients, this includes massage table, face cradle, waiting chair, eftpos machine, door handles, bell etc.
- A gap of 15 to 30 minutes in between clients is implemented to allow for a thorough clean and to reduce the likelihood of a client being in contact with anyone else other than their therapist
- As per our standard practice, all towels and face hole covers used for massage treatments are thoroughly cleaned and are replaced after each treatment
- Our Massage Therapist, Gerard O’Riley, thoroughly washes his hands before and after treatments and wears a medical face mask during the treament.
- The space between where our Counsellor, Deborah Sheehy sits and the counselling client sits has been increased to the recommended distance of 2 metres (once Counselling recommences face to face).
- If either Gerard or Deborah are exhibiting respiratory symptoms, the clinic will be closed until medical clearance is obtained.
- If we receive notification that a person has visited our clinic while infectious with Covid-19, we will (as required under law) inform the Victorian Government’s Department of Human Services, Worksafe and notify any attending clients or visitors, close the clinic until a deep clean has taken place and until clearance from DHHS to open is received.
- Both Gerard and Deborah have completed specific training concerning Covid-19 and infection control management from the Dept of Health.
- Currently all Counselling sessions are taking place online by Zoom, which is a confidential and effective way of conducting therapy sessions, including Couples Counselling.
We will continue to monitor and update advice as required
We thank you for helping us maintain a safe & healthy environment
For further information or to request an appointment with one of our specialists Please telephone us on 9505 6274 or Click Here.