How can we help you?
We offer a range of complementary therapies to help you achieve greater health, balance and wellbeing.
We specialise in a range of areas for your individual needs including:
Situated at 200 Neerim Road in Carnegie, our Practitioners are highly skilled and experienced therapists who are qualified members of their respective Professional Health Associations.
We are registered with all the major Health Funds and Rebates and Workcover are available on our Remedial Massage Services
For your convenience, we offer HICAPS & EFTPOS so you can receive your health Fund Rebate at the time of your Massage
At Inner Health Solutions, for your health and safety during the Coronavirus situation, we have taken the following measures to reduce the risk of virus spreading through our Practice
- We encourage regular appropriate hand washing and avoiding touching face, especially, mouth, eyes or nose
- We have provided hand sanitisers in all treatment rooms, the hallway and bathroom
- We request clients to use the hand sanitisers upon entering and leaving the practice
- We have installed a disposable paper towel dispenser in the bathroom
- Please turn on and off the tap with the paper towel or tissue and then place it in the bin
- We have provided tissues and gloves for you to open doors with and bins to place the tissues and gloves in
- We are regularly cleaning and sanitising door handles, eftpos machines and chairs in between sessions
- We endeavour to leave a gap of at least 15 minutes between clients which reduces the likelihood of you being in contact with anyone other than your therapist at the clinic and gives us time to sanitise in between sessions
- As per our standard practice, all towels and face hole covers used for massage treatments are thoroughly cleaned and are replaced after each treatment
- Our Massage Therapist, Gerard O’Riley, thoroughly washes his hands before and after treatments and wears a medical face mask during the treament.
- The space between where our Counsellor, Deborah Sheehy sits and the counselling client sits has been increased to the recommended distance of 2 metres.
- We are also encouraging all of our Counselling clients to attend your Counselling sessions online where possible. This is done via Zoom (Skype or by phone)
We also request that
- Anyone who is currently unwell or experiencing symtpoms of a cold, flu, cough or temperature, to delay your session until you have medical clearance.
- Anyone who has recently returned from the current most affected countries of the Coronavirus such as China, Italy, Iran, South Korea, Spain, Germany, France, USA, Switzerland, Norway, Japan or Mongolia to postpone sessions for at least 14 days or until you have obtained medical clearance before attending.
- Anyone who has returned from any other international travel, to delay their session by at least 14 days even if you have no signs of illness
- Anyone who has been in direct contact with a COVID-19 case, delay your session and request medical clearance before attending
- All Counselling sessions can take place online while anyone is self-isolating or just perferring to keep a social distance at this time. We also encourage all Counselling sessions to be taken online during the forthcoming peak of the coronavirus situation in Melbourne
We will continue to monitor and update advice as required
We thank you for helping us maintain a safe & healthy environment
For further information or to request an appointment with one of our specialists Please telephone us on 9505 6274 or Click Here.