How can we help you?
We offer a range of complementary therapies to help you achieve greater health, balance and wellbeing.
We specialise in a range of areas for your individual needs including:
During Stage 4 Covid-19 Restrictions, clients are not permitted to attend the clinic in person. Counselling Services will take place online and Remedial Massage services will cease until approx Sept. 28th 2020 when we are expeting approval from DHHS to return to clinical work.
We are open Mondays to Thursdays from 9am to 8pm
Our Our clinic is situated at 200 Neerim Road in Carnegie and our Practitioners are highly skilled and experienced therapists who are qualified members of their respective Professional Health Associations.
We are registered with all the major Health Funds and Rebates and Workcover are available on our Remedial Massage Services
For your convenience, we offer HICAPS & EFTPOS so you can receive your health Fund Rebate at the time of your Massage
At Inner Health Solutions, for your health and safety during Covid-19, we have taken the following measures to reduce the risk of virus spreading through our Practice
- We have provided hand sanitisers in all treatment rooms, the hallway and bathroom
- We request clients to use the hand sanitisers upon entering and leaving the practice
- We are regularly cleaning and sanitising door handles, eftpos machines, chairs and equipment in between sessions
- We endeavour to leave a gap of 15 to 30 minutes between clients which reduces the likelihood of you being in contact with anyone other than your therapist at the clinic and allows time to sanitise in between sessions
- We recommend you bring your own water bottle to the session
- As per our standard practice, all towels and face hole covers used for massage treatments are thoroughly cleaned and are replaced after each treatment
- Our Massage Therapist, Gerard O’Riley, thoroughly washes his hands before and after treatments and wears a medical face mask during the treament.
- We have installed a disposable paper towel dispenser in the bathroom
- Please turn on and off the tap with the paper towel or tissue and then place it in the bin
- We have provided tissues and gloves for you to open doors with and bins to place the tissues and gloves in
- We encourage regular appropriate hand washing and avoiding touching face, especially, mouth, eyes or nose
- The space between where our Counsellor, Deborah Sheehy sits and the counselling client sits has been increased to the recommended distance of 2 metres.
- Currently all Counselling sessions are taking place online by Zoom, which is a confidential and effective way of conducting therapy sessions, including Couples Counselling.
We also request that
- If you are currently feeling unwell or are experiencing symtpoms of a cold, flu, cough or temperature, to delay your session until you have medical clearance. Or change your session to online.
- If you have been in direct contact with someone else who has been unwell with symptoms of a cold, cough or flu to delay your session until you have medical clearance or change your Counselling session to online
We will continue to monitor and update advice as required
We thank you for helping us maintain a safe & healthy environment
For further information or to request an appointment with one of our specialists Please telephone us on 9505 6274 or Click Here.