Due to current Covid-19 Restrictions in Melbourne, Inner Health Solutions is closed for Massage services. All Counselling services are currently taking place online.
At Inner Health Solutions, when we re-open for in-person services, for your health and safety, and as a requirement of the Victorian Government, we have implemented the following Covid-19 Safe Plan to prevent the introduction of the virus to our clinic.
• If you have any cold, flu, fever or respiratory symptoms, no matter how mild
• If you have been in direct contact with someone else who has these symptoms
• If you have attended any recent Covid-19 Hotspots
Please DO NOT ATTEND the Inner Health Solutions practice until you have received medical clearance.
• Clients are currently mandated to wear masks, as are therapists
• Clients are required to check-in to our QR Business code system using your mobile phone
• We provide hand sanitisers and request that clients use them upon entering and leaving the clinic
• We recommend you bring your own water or drink to the session
• All equipment is disinfected between clients, this includes massage table, face cradle, waiting chair, eftpos machine, door handles, bell etc.
• A gap of 15 to 30 minutes in between clients is implemented to allow for a thorough clean and to reduce the likelihood of a client being in contact with anyone else other than their therapist
• As per our standard practice, all towels and face hole covers used for massage treatments are thoroughly cleaned and are replaced after each treatment
• Our Massage Therapist, Gerard O’Riley, thoroughly washes his hands before and after treatments.
• If either Gerard or Deborah are exhibiting respiratory symptoms, the clinic will be closed until medical clearance is obtained.
• If we receive notification that a person has visited our clinic while infectious with Covid-19, we will (as required under law) inform the Victorian Government’s Department of Human Services, Worksafe and notify any attending clients or visitors, close the clinic until a deep clean has taken place and until clearance from DHHS to open is received.
• Both Gerard and Deborah have completed specific training concerning Covid-19 and infection control management from the Dept of Health.
• Counselling and Couples Counselling sessions are currently only taking place by Zoom, which is a confidential and effective way of conducting therapy sessions.
We will continue to monitor and update advice as required.
We thank you for helping us maintain a safe & healthy environment.